2007-06-05

Mora Godoy Tango II Intermedios

So stuff has been advancing nicely so I decided to try a Tango II Intermedios class in Mora Godoy, which is right near my house. The teafchers were good although you can really tell that, aside from the DNI teachers who have the DNI technique, they are basically just pointing out whatever they find to be interesting. So more experience would make them better, and just what to focus on is not particulary obvious for them.

But anyway, the figure they showed was very long and had all kinds of complicated shit. I just did a part of it. There were too many women and they all danced well, although some of that Buenos Aires "who the fuck are you we're Mora's students" did show up.

Anyway, right now it's:
50 pesos for 5 clases al mes
80 pesos for 10 clases al mes
120 pesos for paso libre
o 12 pesos per class

It's the only place I've seen that has this kind of bono, but obviously Mora has learned a thing or two from going to the gym.

Anyway, I think I'll go there a few Tuesdays and see if I can keep up with some part of the class.

Note that Mora's website is NOT up-to-date as far as the class schedule goes. Letting your website get out of date is so third-world, isn't it?

No comments: