2008-01-12

Grisel Results

Wow, so I made it to Grisel for the Saturday 7pm class (interestingly, the bus back takes a totally different route. Leave it to the Argentinians to do stupid shit).

The teachers were pretty good. However, there were not a lot of general corrections (although the woman did correct me on my overuse of brazos instead of torso). Alejandro and Marisol are good but they are very chicho like (although really pleasant to watch, but enanos).

Anyway, I spent pretty much the entire class planchando (that's what you call it when you're on the bench) because I didn't have a partner. And there you have it folks. Marisol told me at the end of the class, "deberías buscarte a una compañera." Yeah, I know. Soon I will begin the busqueda.

Anyway, there were 5 couples and if you don't have a partner, don't go (woman, man, or child). Good dancers, though. But not very tango salón. More nuevo, really.

No comments: